Digital Print Operator
A marketing solutions and customer communications provider that brings brands to life across every channel and in every market, serving customers in a range of markets including retail, financial services, travel, automotive, healthcare, leisure and the public sector, is on the search for a Digital Operator to join their production team.
The position requires an individual who is production and quality focused and capable of working in a high volume and demanding environment. We are looking for a self-starter, able to be cross-trained on multiple pieces of print and finishing equipment, a team player, organized, with exceptional work habits and flexibility in work schedule.
Working under the direct supervision of a senior team member, you will be required to be compliant with all Department policies and safety regulations.
- Respond to customer request, printing and delivery of orders as per customer requirements ensuring quality standards are met every time.
- Improve dept efficiency and productivity, continuously improving quality of services offered.
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered within agreed SLAs.
- All digital/finishing equipment maintained to high standard to ensure full machine capacity is utilised and safety standards are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of customer requirements
- Ensure all processes are fully adhered to.
To apply for this role, you must have a knowledge of digital colour and the ability to make adjustments where necessary; and basic knowledge on finishing equipment (wire binding, booklet maker and folding machine).