Senior Account Manager - Direct Mail / Financial Print
Are you an experienced Senior Account Manager / Account Manager with strong Direct Mail knowledge and ready to take the next step in your career?
Do you have an excellent understanding of print and able to take complex data briefs?
Our client is a growing and fast moving multi-channel marketing company who are constantly looking for people who love solving problems and who share their belief in delivering the best possible service to their clients. They understand that people deliver the best results and exceptional service when they're given the right support and full ownership of Client’s. That's why they let their people manage projects from inception to delivery, enabling them to see the bigger picture and build solid relationships with clients.
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager ideally with experience of running Direct Marketing campaigns, in a client-facing, multi-channel environment, whilst also having experience of managing and developing a small team. The ideal candidate will be an innate problem solver, with print production and data management experience, who can build great relationships and delight their clients!
About the Senior Account Manager role:
As the Senior Account Manager you will provide excellent client service and to develop, grow and take ownership of key accounts. You will work closely with your team to develop successful client relationships and deliver on agreed objectives.
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing technology, print production, data and postal services
- Must have experience taking complex data briefs
- Passion for delighting clients and building excellent relationships
- Sound organised approach to project management with great attention to detail
- Experience of delivering cost savings initiatives
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Appetite to develop and learn new skills
This is a superb opportunity with a genuinely great organisation so please get in touch today to find out more!!