We are on the search for a talented, driven print sales professional to head up our client’s sales team. Our client, a well-established litho printer, has a history of continual investment in quality staff, so you will be managing a strong team with a wealth of experience.
Dynamic, energetic and passionate about the work you do, you will be eager to bring fresh ideas to the table and improve company turnover. Coming from a printing background with successful experience as a senior sales representative or sales manager, you will be able to offer invaluable advice to both staff and clients.
With demonstrated capability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to all levels of the organisation, and a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Manage recruiting, set objectives, coach and monitor performance of sales staff
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by thoroughly understanding their needs
- Present sales reports and realistic forecasts to the main Board
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
This role requires not only a charismatic leader with excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills, but also someone with strong business sense and an abundance of industry experience.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CURRENTLY IN COMMERCIAL PRINT