Large Format Printer
£Negotiable + Overtime (Time ½) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Childcare Vouchers + Cycle to Work Scheme
Our client is an established event, exhibitions, branding and large format print company based in the East of England. They offer a wide range of products and install all over the UK and Europe.
They are currently recruiting for a Large Format Printer to join their existing team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Operate large format printers
- Understand every job and ensure all materials are correct and present
- Print every job within allocated time scales and to a high quality, ensuring file copies marked on every job
- Laminating and mounting graphics, including trimming and preparing prints
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the presses and the surrounding area as a part of the daily routine
- Comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures adopted by the company at all times
- Be well presented for work and conduct yourself in a professional and responsible manner at all times
- To have good knowledge of the trade
- To be organised with the ability to work on own initiative
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience operating Vutek, HP or Durst printers