Business Development Executive - Print Management
Business Development Executive – Print Management
My client is a multi-award winning Print Management business who are looking to recruit individual(s) who can help them maximise the many business opportunities they have with both new and existing clients.
- First line support to the sales manager including management of existing and new customer enquiries
- Ascertaining client need and writing print briefs for the production teams
- Working with the production team to scope new print enquiries, producing quotations and liaising directly with the client
- Creation of proposals/presentations, collating print samples, researching ideas and trends for new or existing clients
- Prospecting new business opportunities based on the company criteria
- Prospecting contact information of key decision makers
- Managing client opportunities from enquiry to order
- Building long term client relationships
- Updating CRM and weekly/monthly reporting
- Performance delivery against set KPI’s
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Passion and drive to deliver results and achieve sales targets
- Confident, charismatic, persuasive with a strong will to deliver exceptional customer service
- Can do attitude and tenacity
- Confident telephone manner
- Creative flair and a budding print geek
- Financially stable business with a strong pedigree and a great working environment.
- A very attractive commission package is on offer and the chance to make a real impact in the growth of an already successful organisation.