Business Development Manager | Promotional Products & Branding | UK- Home Based
Due to expansion and the acquisition of a number of new contracts, this is a new role created to join a truly innovative, global marketing services group.
Business Development Manager – Promotional Products & Branding | UK- Home Based | £45-55k + OTE £60-70k
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. Supplying POS and promotional products to major brands in the FMCG, beverage and tobacco sectors, they partner global brands. The result is an incredible client portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Australasia.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Targeting and winning new business
- Managing and developing dormant accounts
- Working with global brands and retailers
- UK & European coverage
- Liaising with marketing teams help devise and produce innovative new campaigns incorporating promotional products, premiums, competition prizes, give away items and consumer electronic devises
Key attributes required:
- Background in promotional products/premiums/branding
- Proven track record in business development
- Excellent relationship builder, able to develop existing accounts
- Strategic and solutions approach to selling; able to deliver creativity and innovation
- An experienced professional with significant commercial experience in complex business environments
Recognised globally as one of the most invested companies when it comes to their employees, this leading group will take the time to set out the career prospects on offer, whilst offering the successful applicant access to some of the world’s forefront innovators.