Account Manager | Print Management | North West
Thriving multi-million turnover company with an impressive client base is looking for an experienced Account Manager/Print buyer to work on a major client account. Competitive remuneration package along with a range of additional benefits on offer in return for a candidate with the right attitude to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment for one of the UK’s leading brands.
Account Manager | Print Management | North West | £30k-£35k+
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. Supplying print management solutions to core retail and FMCG brands, collectively this impressive business is able to meet the requirements of major brands with large marketing spends resulting in an incredible client portfolio.
On a day-to-day basis as on-site Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working on-site with your client to obtain all relevant and required project information
- Managing projects from start to finish, ensuring they are flawlessly executed
- Utilising MIS to ensure that accurate briefs are passed to production
- Placing orders with suppliers and working with them to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Building and developing excellent relationships
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in customer services environment – essential
- Knowledge of print/POS campaign management advantageous
- Highly driven individual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Working client-side with a company recently voted as one of the best companies to work for in the UK, this is an exceptional opportunity to build on your experience.
Submit your details in the first instance if the role is of interest.