Account Manager | Print Management & Retail POS | London
Hugely successful and innovative company, providing cutting edge solutions. We want you if you have specific knowledge of retail POS and can demonstrate success developing account growth with high street names – this is your opportunity to work for an industry leader operating on an international scale.
Account Manager | Print Management & Retail POS | London | £35k-£38k
A market dominating company with well supported growth plans and first class retail portfolio. A company with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in 3D temp & perm POS, FSDUs, floor stands and special promotions as well as print management; this is one of Europe’s largest suppliers of printed retail/brand communications.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on site, directly with a key client, split across two locations in London (walking distance of each other)
- Managing the workflow and advising on technical aspects to client
- Providing a consultative approach – giving advice and print solutions to client
- Managing seasonal campaigns in 3D temp & perm POS, FSDUs, floor stands and special promotions as well as general print
- Actively working to ensure that the company is continually improving service levels
- Strong understanding of 3D temp & perm POS solutions and print management services
- Good technical understanding of the print production process, including litho and digital production
- Comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end marketing and production process, from creation of brief through to distribution
- On-site client experience and proven account management background
- Excellent ability to initiate relationships with new clients
- Accustomed to dealing with brands and retail clients
- Customer focussed with a track record in growing accounts through relationship building
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition that continues to remain the partner of choice to brand leaders and major blue-chip companies.
A fantastic role which will reward the successful candidate with a generous package expected of a position of this level, plus ongoing development prospects.