Packaging Technologist | FMCG Sector | Copenhagen
A market leading FMCG business with an instantly recognisable brand and a successful private label offering. The opportunity for you if you are inspired by working with successful and globally respected brands, thrive in an international environment and you would like to experience all of this as part of a ground-breaking, world-class, exceptionally talented R&D team.
Packaging Technologist | FMCG Sector | Copenhagen | Excellent Salary
A manufacturing heavy weight in the beverage sector this company’s brands are sold in over 80 countries. Delivering high-quality products and compelling brand experiences they are a company whose focus is on continuously refreshing their products and enhancing consumer experiences through innovative product development.
As Packaging Technologist you will be responsible for:
- Developing packaging that is pioneering, aspiring and provides the company with a competitive edge
- Management of cross-functional, multi-disciplinary packaging projects and R&D initiatives, from front end innovation to commercialisation
- Delivering effective, expert guidance, assisting the company’s manufacturing facilities around the world in the delivery of key supply chain goals, particularly value optimisation
Key attributes required:
- Experience in a Packaging Technologist role, ideally within either a food or beverage environment – experience of both would be of added value
- Knowledge of packaging materials and their applications – flexibles, rigid plastics, glass, metal, paper and board, including structural design and print
- A full understanding of packaging specifications, technical drawings and supporting technical information
- Comfortable working within a factory, a technical department and a brand innovation environment
- Capacity to work at a global level, across regions, within multicultural teams
- Educated to degree level, preferably within Packaging, Engineering or Chemistry and membership of a relevant institution would be advantageous
- Fluency in English – essential
Outperforming in a growing market, this is a unique role with a company consistently top ranked by the industry that can comfortably offer career opportunities above and beyond their competitors.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered for the role.