Commercial Print Estimator
3 days left
- Contract Type
This is an awesome opportunity for a client focused Estimator with expert knowledge of commercial Litho and Digital Print, to progress in a prestigious print Group. A chance to work in the heart of head-office operation of an incredibly successful organisation that has considerable strength in Commercial Print, Luxury Print, Creative Design, Web and App Development, Wide Format and so much more.
BCQ Group is an industry innovator with sites across the region, an ever-expanding client base and strong reputation. BCQ Group is an award-winning company, fully understands the importance of 'delighting’ their customers.
This full-time position in a company that will allow you to work on a large variety of projects for various blue-chip clients which are the envy of the industry. BCQ Group is a company which prides itself on its culture, ethos and personal development, which all contributes to its high colleague retention rate.
As an Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- The provision of all existing and new business estimates
- Estimating in the most efficient, cost effective way, meeting agreed deadlines
- Working closely with sales, clients and internal admin and production departments
- Maintaining regular client contact via telephone/email
Key attributes required:
- Extensive print estimating experience
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of Litho and Digital print processes
- High attention to detail
- Experience using Tharstern MIS is preferred, but not essential
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
Apply for Commercial Print Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly