Project Manager | Print Management | North West
We are looking for a talented Project Manager with experience in supporting clients with planning, developing and implementing assigned marketing campaigns as well as managing adhoc IT projects where required. In return, you will receive a competitive salary reflective of your experience as a Project Manager in addition to an attractive benefits package.
Project Manager | Print Management | North West | £Excellent
Holding a leading position in the market as part of a global group, this company is firmly established in its markets. A multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions, serving the retail sector, they have extensive in-house technology to produce fantastic, highly recognisable, branded print.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Professionally managing to an industry standard PRINCE2 defined projects
- Supporting client services, sales and the operational functions
- Maintaining and developing effective working relationships with key customers to create and identify further business opportunities
- Leading the scoping, planning and execution of all assigned projects
- Producing all documentation, planning tools and reports to effectively control and communicate project status
- •Ensuring projects are managed within the set budget and delivered in a timely manner
- Championing the adoption of quality methodologies and best practices throughout project management
Additional attributes required:
- PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent
- Proven project management experience for complex projects
- Good experience in a print related environment with excellent knowledge of POS for the retail sector (ideally)
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong Excel skills
Dedicated to providing excellent client services through technology-led facilities and experienced, talented, and high quality staff, you'll be working with like-minded people where no two days are quite the same.