Trainee Structural Designer | POS | Surrey
A flagship company in the POS sector this is an opportunity to work with iconic brands and deliver innovative POS campaigns that are technically cutting edge. A great opportunity to utilise your skills working on an impressive range of POS and contribute to the development and growth of a leading business.
Trainee Structural Designer | POS | Surrey | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Global group with extensive capabilities for POS. Boasting a client base of some of the best known names in retail, exhibitions and events, they have the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full logistics and installation divisions is unmatched.
As a Trainee Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Producing creative structural designs for POS from concept
- Producing work for large blue chip clients across the Cosmetics, Food, Beverage and Retail sectors
- Adhering to ISO standards
- Producing mock ups and samples
- Using KASEMAKE CAD
Key attributes required:
- Experience of structural design work
- POS experience an advantage but candidates with packaging experience will also be considered
- Artios or KASEMAKE experience preferred
- Aptitude to quickly learn new skills
- Attention to detail when working in a production led environment
- Ability and confidence to clearly communicate in written and verbal format with customers and internal staff is a must
Working behind a well-established name with a strong portfolio of products in the POS sector the opportunities with the company are fantastic, their client portfolio is strong and growing and the position itself is extremely exciting with regards to career prospects.
Submit your details for further information.