Sales Executive / Business Development Manager - Exhibitions
£Depends on Turnover + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a wide format digital printing company based in the South East. The candidate will be selling a range of exhibitions, super wide format graphics, vehicle wraps, displays, stands, building wraps and some signage.
You will be selling mainly into exhibitions, sports stadiums, retailers, outdoor media and indoor media markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive / Business Development Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous large format experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Covering the whole of the UK
- The role can be either home based or office based
- Have the ability and confidence to source new business, follow leads, record and monitor them
- Build strong relationships with customers, dealers and end users
- Develop and increase sales to achieve targets
- Driven, self-motivated sales professional
- Strong communication and sales skills both oral and written
- Excellent negotiation skills
- You will have experience dealing with clients working to tight deadlines
- Able to add to part of a Sales Team and become a core asset to the successful business
Reference : SC2646