An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager at our United creative agency in London. We require an Account Manager with proven experience within an agency environment. You will have experience of a retail environment (ideally both on and off-line) and have excellent project management skills.
The role offers the chance to manage accounts of some of our significant customers from UK FMCG / health and beauty industries. If you have experience of point of sale, production and budget control we would love to hear from you!
We would like our candidate to have the following:
• Good knowledge of the retail environment and how to work with Sales and Marketing stakeholders at both Brand / Manufacturer and Retailer
• Good knowledge of promotional techniques, legal requirements and codes of practice
• Digital marketing experience
• Experience in Strategic planning
• Experience in soft drinks or health and beauty
• A marketing professional from an agency environment
• Successful key client relationships based on client recognition of experience, good rapport and demonstrable commitment in account-handling abilities
• Demonstration of good presentation and selling techniques
• Exceptional attention to detail and a good eye for design
• Full understanding of the print production process
• Proven line management experience
• Ideally holds industry qualifications such as IPM Diploma / MAA Excellence in Account Management