Senior Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join Creo, the partner of choice for POS display and part of the DS Smith group. This is the ideal role for somebody who is eager to learn; works well in a demanding environment and has the desire to develop within project management. If you are keen to develop a career with a creative, innovative and growing industry then this is the role for you!
• Provide Creo client with an outstanding level of service with focus on communication, accuracy, reliability and dependability.
• Ensure that all key project documentation is obtained, shared, and communicated seamlessly to the relevant internal and external parties in good order and in a timely manner in order to facilitate the smooth execution of any project.
• Manage multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget
• Deal with all ad-hoc client requests in a timely professional manner, including the organisation of any required weekly reporting, call-offs and updates
• Strong communication skills on all levels with Clients and internal departments
• The ideal candidate works well in a demanding environment and thrives under pressure
• This person needs to be confident as dealing daily with high profile Clients
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Adobe and Power Point
• A background in project management would be desirable
• Excellent attention to detail
• An understanding of graphic design, artwork or 3D POS structures would be an advantage
• A background in print or retail would be desirable
Salary: Competitive plus benefits including Gym Membership and Season Travel Ticket Loan
Location: London, (SE1)
Please submit a copy of your current CV, along with a cover letter, detailing a synopsis of your CV & summarising the key points of your experience that are relevant to the role for which you are applying.