Senior Production & Installation Manager - Signage & Graphics
£Very Competitive + Package Negotiable
Our client is leading Sign and Graphics Company based in the South East. They manufacture a range of signage from bespoke corporate branding products through to high-impact digital graphics.
They are currently looking to recruit a high quality person who can lead the production and installation teams.
- Oversee all in-house and outsourced production, management of production & installation staff (including sub-contractors)
- Dealing and negotiating with suppliers
- Site visits through London, South East and UK
- Optimising productivity in-house and at site
- Implementation of a new CRM / Production System
- Conduct precise and accurate site surveys with the ability to understand technical drawings
- Bring new ideas - as part of the new structure, my client wants to put in place a CRM/Workflow system, this will be something the successful candidate will lead and deliver on.
The successful candidate will need to possess and deliver the following skills:
- A strong communicator
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good motivation skills
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent working knowledge of the sign and graphics industry
- Able to 'think outside of the box'
- Strong organisation and leadership skills