Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
£Open depending on contracted hours / experience + Commission
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join a privately owned direct mail company. Our client is looking to expand their team with a Business Development Manager who has a solid & proven background in Direct Mail sales.
Providing extensive polywrapping facilities with database services, Inkjet, laser print, enclosing / hand enclosing & fulfilment, the successful candidate will sell all the company's services.
Responsibilities /Requirements for the role:
- Cold calling prospective clients and arranging client visits
- Targeting customers in a range of sectors such as; Financial Services, Insurance, Mail Order, Utilities and Government
- Sourcing and winning new business selling the company's complete range of services, including magazines, finishing and direct mail
- Maintain a sales pipeline
- Delivering business in line with set KPI's
- Proven track record in developing profitable new business selling a complete package
- Consultative and enthusiastic approach to new business development cross selling a range of services to ensure customer receives the most appropriate solution
- Capable of working under own autonomy
- Confident working as part of a team
This position comes with the flexibility to work from home with a weekly visit to the office.
Job reference: DM1067
Apply for Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly