Print Business Development Manager
A leading printer is looking to expand its forward-thinking team through the appointment of a business development manager. You will be the point of contact for established and prospective clients and will be responsible for the composition, delivery and reporting of highly effective print and display solutions. This role requires exceptional organisational and communications skills. As a trusted advisor, you will be imbedded in our client’s products and services and possess an intimate understanding of their objectives. You’ll need to love working in a fast-paced environment that can be challenging but financially rewarding.
This client facing role requires someone who is highly communicative, professional and well presented.
- Build and preserve relationships with our customers including regular service visits to clients on regular occasions
- Grow the existing client base through new client acquisition
- Ensuring timely delivery of high-quality proposals
- Maintaining sales forecasts
We are looking for someone who can tick the following boxes:
- Strong background in print sales
- Outstanding communication skills – This is a role for a communications specialist who will be dealing with external clients and internal production team
- Solutions based selling experience, the ability to assess and identify opportunities and understand industry trends and provide comprehensive effective solutions.
- Highly motivated, result focused, driven to achieve and outperform sales targets.
- Drive new business as well as grow and service established clients.
- Be KPI focussed
- Superior skills in writing proposals and briefs.
- Established skill set in sales planning, forecasting and managing your progress to achieve targets
Apply for Print Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly