Account/Project Manager - Berks - £33k
6 days left
- Contract Type
We have a superb opening for an experienced Account/Project Manager to join a well-established large format print organisation. This is a very niche role in so much as the successful candidate will require the following:
- 3 years client facing project management experience, preferably in retail and/or workplace branding
- Experience in large format graphics (essential)
- Experience in production and installation
- Experience with UV, Solvent, Latex and Aqueous printing
- Experience with specifying substrates
The ideal candidate will have been involved in a client-facing environment for at least three years, with experience in large format graphics being essential.
As an interface between clients and internal operations, you will work in an energetic and fast-moving environment, co-ordinating and driving the clients’ daily requirements, as well as planning and assisting in the development of potential new business opportunities – proactively driving and developing accounts.
Our client is looking for a team player with a positive attitude, an individual committed to giving 100% customer satisfaction. You will be organised, professional and an excellent communicator, able to build relationships at all levels, both internal and external.
You will need practical graphic production knowledge with the capability to plan and manage complex projects. You will be required to produce quotations and mange a project through the production process and on site to completion. Being able to prioritise, use your initiative, get results and work to deadlines are key requirements for this role.
- Experience in successfully project managing a broad portfolio of clients
- A good understanding of the design, print and production process
- A strong understanding of Large Format Graphics and Promotional Installations
- Ability to create client estimates from initial quote to final invoice in a cost-efficient manner, as required
- Ability to source various materials for specific client requests, as required
- Management of Sub-Contractors and Installation Teams, as required
- Manage / attend / trouble-shoot any on-site needs with client requests, as required
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
- Sales-driven and commercially aware
- Must be a team player
So, if you're from a large format print background, enjoy handling projects and are exceptional with client's, we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Account/Project Manager - Berks - £33k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly