Senior Account Manager, Large Format Digital & Dye Sub - South Wales
One of the UK’s fastest growing and exciting suppliers of large format digital printing services, POS campaigns, exhibition stands and portable display products, seek a truly exceptional Senior Account Manager to support the growth of their evolved Manufacturing & Retail Services division.
Via a defining market USP, their complex tailored Retail audits deliver varied, complex & innovative solutions to major Brand Clients and you’ll work with an incredibly vibrant & focussed internal team, as the ‘intelligent conduit’ from the Client marketplace into the Production Services team.
You’ll possess outstanding Client management and organisational skills, with a strong knowledge of large format print, from UV to dye sublimation and you’ll be accustomed to managing complex projects via a focussed, structured & professional mindset. With an engaging, intelligent & empathetic manner, you’ll have a proven record of building, engaging & leveraging Client relationships across a multitude of Key stakeholders in major Brands.
Role & Responsibilities;
- Solid project management / account management skills
- Strong production knowledge spanning Digital, UV and Dye sublimation processes
- Ownership of projects and liaison between Clients, Studio, Production, Dispatch & Install
- Good knowledge of using MIS systems (experience of using Tharstern would be beneficial)
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Self-motivated with strong administration skills
- Highly effective Client and Supplier relationship management
Working within a rapidly expanding environment alongside a truly inspirational Senior team, your success will be drawn from your experienced, versatile, robust yet empathetic persona and your skills, ability & autonomy will be actively supported in becoming an integral part of this fabulous Business.