Litho Print Minder (Number 2) - Night shift
Our client are leading award winning Lithographic Printers based in Leicestershire, they are looking for a No2 Print Minder to operate their KBA 106 on a night shift.
About the Litho Press Minder role:
- Operating a KBA 106 Lithographic print machine to produce impressive UHD print
- Must have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in colour, documentation and procedures and be a good communicator.
- Responsible for helping meet all efficiency targets, improving quality, performing basic maintenance, working safely and performing machine Health & Safety checks.
- Significant experience of operating lithographic print machines as a “number 2” / No 2 printer - ideally KBA 106
- Able to differentiate colours, to read and check small copy.
- Willingness to accept and adapt to change and a mind for continually improving the process.
- Working within a team environment.
- Able to work a night shift pattern.
Package - c£30,000
Shift: Monday - Thursday - 9pm - 6am
Sound like you?? Get in touch NOW!