Sales / Business Development Executive - Packaging
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer who provide their clients in chemical, industrial, automotive and manufacturing markets with a range of bespoke packaging solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit a Sales / Business Development Executive to cover Cheshire, North Wales, Greater Manchester and Merseyside.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Managing an existing customer base of around 100 customers with a spend of approx. £1.8M per annum
- Identifying and developing prospects into new customers.
- Providing information to the estimating department for them to produce designs and quotations.
- Following up on quotations to turn them into orders.
- Providing technical support to customers/prospects.
- This position combines territory planning, current customer base and new business development.
- There will be a dual focus of both account management and business development either of new customers or within the existing customer base.
- Ideally the candidate would live within the territory being managed.
- Previous experience selling timber packaging would be very desirable.
- Previous experience selling packaging to industrial customers would be an advantage.
- Preferably clean driving licence or less than 6 points.
Experience / Knowledge:
- External Sales
- Packaging knowledge
- Consultative approach to selling
- Prospecting / new business development
- Computer literate
- Territory planning