Account Manager / Estimator - Print
Up to £30K + 23 Days Holiday
Our client is a litho and digital print specialist based in North London, they produce a wide range of collateral, from business cards to large format graphics. Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager / Estimator. Working with the Production Manager you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the creative / print products.
This role involves managing and coordinating the varied print projects from our in-house facility and also external suppliers.
The client is looking for someone with sound experience of working with a range of print products and managing multiple projects and tasks. You will require a good understanding of print production processes including digital, litho, large format, signage, merchandise and direct mail.
You will be:
- Estimating the cost of both internal and externally bought print.
- Logging jobs on Accura MIS and briefing jobs to the print team and design studio.
- Following up on externally purchased printing.
- Obtaining estimates from external suppliers, benchmarking the costs and buying appropriately to ensure value for money.
- Overseeing projects from brief to completion.
- Raising purchase orders, invoicing and helping produce financial reports.
- Communicating effectively with our customers, delivering to tight schedules and thinking outside the box to find the right solution to any given challenge.
Strong IT skills are essential as you will be using Microsoft Office programs and bespoke print production software.