Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital Print
£Negotiable depending on experience + Commission + Car/Car Allowance
My client is looking for a new Business Development Manager to join their team, following a recent investment in a new digital press. They are looking for a candidate to actively sell their product range, seek new clients (seek new markets to sell into); who will be interested in their products / service and building new relationships with their clients.
The company are a leading digital print and B1, B2 print manufacturer with in house finishing. Specialising in Educational, Training, Legal and markets, working with Universities and Government all over the UK.
- Must have a strong background in digital / litho Print
- Proactively liaise with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales
- Proactively follow up all successful orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction
- Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate forecasts on a weekly or monthly basis
- Maintain a record of deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance
- To drive and manage sales and gross margin growth with each client across all the company's services
- To fully understand what each client values and ensure that the company delivers an outstanding level of service that matches that requirement specifically
- To develop strong professional and personal relationships with each client, based on regular face-to-face interaction and back up communication on the telephone primarily, and email
Job reference: PT2358
Apply for Business Development Manager - Litho / Digital Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly