Customer Service Representative / Account Manager
VGL is a Reading based, leading large format digital and screen printer, offering creative solutions through investment in latest technology and innovation.
Our business development plans have now led to an exciting opportunity to join our expanding customers services team as a Customer Services Representative, responsible for managing clients projects throughout the entire production process. We are seeking experienced client facing individuals with some knowledge of the print industry and a genuine desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Day to day management of projects throughout the production process
- Produce detailed works instructions
- Full ownership of adherence to schedule
- Manage customer concerns and follow problems through to resolution
- Work closely with planning and production ensuring clients SLA’s are met
- Produce status update reports when requested
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Time management / efficient in prioritising tasks
- Capable of managing a demanding workload to tight deadlines
- Proficient multi-tasker
- Problem solver / solutions finder
- A genuine desire to go the extra mile in pursuit of customer service excellence
- Team player
The successful candidate must be able to engage effortlessly with customers and have the ability to build strong internal relationships across multi-site locations.
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic individuals who can grow their career with VGL as we continue with our business expansion plans.