Business Development Manager - Large Format
£Salary / Package - Negotiable Depending on Turnover
Our client is an established and fast-growing large format print company providing a wide range of display solutions - from simple banner and graphics panels through to designing and building large exhibition stands. Their clients range from end users, city institutions to law firms, agencies to major blue chip multi-national accounts.
- Covering London and the surrounding areas
- The candidate will be expected to visit the office approximately 3 times a week
- Selling a varied product range: large format graphics, window / wall papers, interior graphics, displays - customised, modular, banners, pop-ups etc.
- Have the ability and confidence to source new business, follow leads, record and monitor them
- Build strong relationships with customers, dealers and end users
- Develop and increase sales to achieve targets
- Driven, self-motivated sales professional
- Strong communication and sales skills both oral and written
- Excellent negotiation skills
- You will have experience dealing with clients working to tight deadlines
- Able to add to part of a Sales Team and become a core asset to the successful business
Apply for Business Development Manager - Large Format
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly