Operations Director | Retail POS – 2D & 3D | North West
Dynamic and innovative large format digital print and exhibition specialists with exciting growth plans for 2019. An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to take on a high profile role overseeing the direction and development of first-rate manufacturing facilities for a sizeable display specialist.
Operations Director | Retail POS – 2D & 3D | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A hugely exciting organisation which collaborates with big name brands for large format graphics including retail graphics, billboard printing, exhibition graphics, FSDUs, building wraps and window graphics. In addition to extensive production capabilities, they also have in house creative – this is a high profile group renowned for their innovative approach.
As Operations Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing the production of large format graphics and 2D & 3D POS for large blue chip retail and events clients
- Overseeing 50 members of staff across:
- Studio, print, finishing, logistics and warehouse
- Supply chain management
- Monitoring and reporting on performance
- Implementing continuous improvements across the site
- Regularly reviewing manager KPIs and conducting weekly meetings
- Working with the senior management team to develop the business
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working in an Operations Manager or Director capacity within the industry
- Experience of POS and large format graphics
- Strong management experience with the skills to lead, manage and develop others
- Demonstrable experience of successful continuous improvement project management using lean techniques
- Demonstrable knowledge of implementing improvement processes
- Rational, logical and fact-driven decision making skills
For the right candidate this is an outstanding opportunity to work for one of the UK's top employers in a highly skilled team with massive growth potential over the next few years. If you're interested, apply in the strictest of confidence to be considered.