Small Format Printer – Night Shift | Digital Print | London
Combining highly trained staff with high quality equipment, this is an opportunity to work for one of the most successful independent digital reprographics and print companies in today’s market.
Small Format Printer – Night Shift | Digital Print | London | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Exploiting state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technologies, managed by competent and professional staff, this company has steadily revolutionised into one of the most advanced companies in their industry. Offering a broad range of products and services they work with a number of blue-chip customers providing a complete print offering.
As a Small Format Printer, on a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running a variety of printing equipment including HP, iGen, Xerox
- Responsible for quality control and passing work
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Print finishing when required
- Working a night shift
Key attributes required:
- Proven and recent history setting and operating commercial printing and finishing equipment
- Small format digital experience
- Additional experience operating finishing machinery and equipment would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
- Flexible approach to shift work and overtime
A career with a company that will offer you the support and opportunity to develop your experience. To express your interest please apply today attaching an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Apply for Small Format Printer – Night Shift | Digital Print | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly