Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands
Working with a broad range of nationally-known clients this well-established corrugated packaging manufacturer has had success after success producing industry leading work. Due to planned expansion they have a requirement for an Account Manager to work with a portfolio of high profile clients and showcase the company to its best advantage.
Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | £35k+
Producing original, creative packaging for some of the biggest FMCG brands and retailers in the country, the company is a respected market leader with excellent heritage and exciting growth aspirations. At the forefront of their sector, they are renowned for innovation within retail marketing, handling everything in-house, from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cut/glue and finishing.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with your client base on a daily basis, taking enquiries, organising costs and processing orders, arranging artwork and ensuring best practise at all times
- Managing, organising, and prioritising your daily workload
- Using CRM systems on a daily basis
- Identifying opportunities to increase services provided to the client in order to maximise account profitability and customer satisfaction
- Communicating with various departments and the client, where required, to ensure successful production of jobs as estimated
Key attributes required:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate – IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
- Candidates should have the right attitude – we need ambition, someone with drive and passion and a clear vision of where they want their career to go!
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to develop their existing commercial skills and enjoy the rewards and career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.