Enlosing Operator - Burhs
Our growing client are seeking an Enclosing Operator with drive and an exceptional work ethic to aid in helping them achieve their goals. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for the output, effectiveness and performance of enclosing.
Your remit will cover all aspects of enclosing, you will be quality driven, hardworking, have an eye for detail. A knowledge of print finishing and its processes, specifically machine enclosing, is essential.
About the Buhrs Operator role:
- Set up various envelope packing machines, BB300 & Kalamar
- Run machines efficiently meeting targets
- Ensure quality of work is maintained throughout each job & correct procedures are followed
- Set up & run MBO folding machine
- Set up & run inkjetting machine
- Operating guillotine
- Help on bench work
- Use forklift when required (if trained)
- Training will be offered on all production equipment if required.
Key Skills required:
- Experience of machine enclosing (Buhrs advantageous)
- Someone who can build trust, value others, communicate effectively, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow work-flow instructions to maintain consistency.
Day shift: 8am - 5pm
This a great opportunity for experienced Buhrs Operator to grow with an exciting company so if you have the relevant experience, APPLY ASAP!