Client Services Executive | Print, Direct Mail & Transactional Print | North West
Represent the best – a growing, ambitious company with an impressive client list that regularly receives positive endorsement in the trade press. Global Fortune 250 print and communications company with offices across the UK is currently seeking a Client Services Executive to be based on site at one of their key client’s premises in the North West.
Client Services Executive | Print, Direct Mail & Transactional Print | North West | £22k - £26k
The world's leading provider of print and related services offering in-house facilities for direct mail, transactional print, print management, creative and in/outbound communications. This is a company able to deliver custom communication solutions to an impressive network of clients, including global retailers, catalogue merchandisers, publishers of newspapers, magazines, books and directories, as well as customers in the capital markets, financial services and insurance industries.
As Client Services Executive you will be responsible for:
- Using your experience of print and ideally, direct mail to manage all of your client’s requirements
- Liaising with client contacts to outline and create briefs and specifications for all aspects of projects including print, laser and postal requirements
- Creating costs and estimates using agreed matrices
- Creating project schedules and ensuring their delivery
- Working with suppliers to bring innovation and added value to the Direct Mail process
Key attributes required:
- Excellent technical knowledge of Direct Mail
- Any experience of managing multi channel communication campaigns would be an advantage
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Excellent organisation skills, as the role involves a high level of administration
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
A global company. Fantastic, leading edge projects and campaigns. Great opportunities for career and personal development. Submit your details without delay if you wish to be considered.