Sales Executive - Bags, Shrink / Stretch Film
NEW VACANCY! (PK5696)
SALES EXECUTIVE - BAGS, SHRINK / STRETCH FILM
NORTHERN ENGLAND OR MIDLANDS
Open + Uncapped Commission + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading manufacturer of recyclable and energy recoverable PE flexible retail packaging specifically looking to recruit an experienced external sales person from within the industry.
The primary focus of this role will be to sell the company product range direct to the retail and promotional sectors. Key activities will include: Actively seeking and developing new business, meeting with clients face to face to understand their needs and to develop existing accounts
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, determined, credible and professional. You will have some basic understanding of polythene packaging and will be a genuinely lovely person.
- A proven track record of winning, growing and retaining new business.
- A wide exposure to business relationships within the retail sector.
- Keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Initiative: Able to use own initiative in decision making.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and profitable business to assist in their strategic growth plans. With large scale investment and the regular acquisition of additional products and capabilities.