Production & Installation All Rounder - Signage & Graphics
Up To £26K (Genuinely flexible for the right candidate) + Overtime (Paid at Time ½) + 22 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Our client is a signs and graphics company based in Cambridgeshire. They specialise in all types of signage from large format graphics, fascia's, large format banners, window graphics, exhibition graphics, wayfinding signs to digital wallcoverings etc.
They are currently looking for a Sign & Graphics All Rounder to join their team.
- Vinyl application - wall graphics, window graphics, vehicles etc.
- Assisting in the installation of signage, fascia's and vehicle graphics
- Be hands on in the production department to ensure all deadlines are met
- Sign making / fixing, design and vinyl application
- Provide effective signage installation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Attend site to install various sign systems in a timely and efficient manner
- Apply vinyl graphics and digitally printed media
- Ensure that work place is kept organised and tidy
- Maintain company vehicles as required
- Work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines and remain professional at all times
- Understanding of all health & safety policies
- Previous vinyl installation experience
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Ability to work at heights
- Able to use your own initiative on site and work as part of a team
- Have good communication skills and be able to deal with clients and site meetings
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime when required