Project Manager – Contractual Position | 2D & 3D POS | London
A well-established organisation that is looking for a driven individual to match their ambitions for growth and market leading status. If you are a Project Manager based in or around the London area this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation at the start of their large transformation and be a key member of the team.
Project Manager – Contractual Position | 2D & 3D POS | London | £25k-£32k Dependent on Experience – Pro Rata
An all encompassing company delivering high quality fast turnaround POS and POP in-store display projects for large retail brands. Equipped with state of the art creative facilities and full installation and retail assessment divisions, this is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Office based, working in a team
- Instigating initial project paperwork
- Issuing internal briefs to Studio, Production and Commercial departments
- Managing multiple ongoing projects, with overlapping timelines, to a high standard, within budget
- Managing any change request effectively ensuring minimum impact on cost and lead time
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships
Key attributes required:
- Project management experience or Project Management certification (PMI or PRINCE2)
- POS experience preferred, although not essential as full training will be provided
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
An exciting time to join an expanding UK operation, the company has ambitious plans and huge future potential – you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic culture. They offer excellent training and development and also offer a competitive package.
If the role is of interest, submit your details in the first instance to be considered.