International Sales Manager
After years of success and continuous growth in the UK, one of our print management clients is now looking to expand its Middle East and Africa territory.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience selling in either, or both of these areas, however we will also consider candidates who have holidayed in either, or both regions, or have family connections.
On top of this, candidates must have extensive sales experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. As Sales Manager you will direct and oversee our client’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives, both short-term and long-term.
You will be required to recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential, so experience in the printing industry or any other relevant field is essential. The successful candidate will be creatively minded and understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires effectively.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for designated regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for new and existing products and services
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil the above efficiently and effectively then we would like to hear from you.