Estimator | Commercial Litho & Small Format Digital Print | West Midlands
Highly capable, well-invested and rapidly growing. Fantastic opportunity with a market leading organisation that has a wide reaching client base, superb range of products and services to offer and an exceptional reputation in the industry.
Estimator | Commercial Litho & Small Format Digital Print | West Midlands | Up to £30k
With a policy of continuous investment this client rightly boasts one of the most advanced plant lists in the region. Offering a wide range of commercial print and business stationery, they have some of the biggest national and multinational blue-chip customers and have grown rapidly in recent years through their unwavering commitment to quality and customer service.
As an Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Handling print requirements for a varied range of commercial litho and small format digital print
- Estimating in the most efficient, cost effective way
- Managing all of the commercials for each job or campaign to ensure profitability
- Working closely with sales, clients and internal admin and production departments
- Using MIS systems on a daily basis to produce jobs
- Identifying opportunities to increase services provided to the client in order to maximise account profitability and customer satisfaction
Key attributes required:
- Extensive print estimating experience
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of litho and digital print processes
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge and ability to prepare commercially viable estimates to agreed margin levels and timescales
- Experience using Shuttleworth MIS is preferred, but not essential
A fantastic opening offering the chance to enhance your skillset working for one of the region’s top employers. Development and support will be ongoing and you will receive a great salary and benefits package.
Submit your details to find out more.