Large Format & Bindery Finisher
Up To £24K (Depending on Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½ & Double on Sundays) + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Our client is a specialist large format printing company based in London. They offer a full business solution to a very wide range of customers from design agencies through to end users.
They are currently looking to recruit a Large Format & Bindery Finisher who has good attention to detail.
- Various large format finishing duties including laminating, mounting and hand cutting
- Book binding and box making
- Ensuring all products are produced at the highest possible quality, efficiently, cost effectively and in a timely manner
- Ensure work schedules are adhered to
- Responsible for the safe operating, keeping and maintenance of all on site equipment
- Reporting to the Bindery manager
- Previous finishing experience is essential
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Proven ability to organise and plan work efficiently
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Ability to follow company processes and complete all documentation accurately
- Team player
- Flexible and willing to work overtime as and when required
My client is looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is willing to learn, there are progression opportunities with the company.