Structural POS Designer | Temporary POS | Leicestershire
Fantastic opportunity for a Structural POS Designer to join an award winning POS supplier offering career development and job satisfaction as well as an excellent remuneration package. A brilliant opportunity to join a highly skilled design team and enhance the company’s creative offering, engineering bespoke point of sale displays for worldwide brands.
Structural POS Designer | Temporary POS | Leicestershire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A reputable name in the industry for quality of design and innovation. Having successfully worked with some of the world’s leading brands and retailers, from conceptual design stages right through to roll out in store, the company utilises the latest technology and expertise in design, printing and finishing to design and produce all types of POS for retail and brand communication, all under one roof.
On a day-to-day basis as Structural POS Designer you will be responsible for:
- Working within a team of innovative and creative design professionals on a variety of display projects
- Producing structural designs from brief using Impact CAD
- Producing work for large worldwide brands across the retail and cosmetics sectors
- Working closely with other designers and departments to produce successful design solutions to meet client’s expectations
- Internal client liaison, taking briefs etc.
Key attributes required:
- Experience within the corrugated industry designing POS material
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and a very precise technical ability
- Conversant in CAD software to a high level
- Experience of Impact CAD software preferred but not essential
- Technical knowledge of production techniques and materials
- Ability to use digital print machines to produce colour prototypes
If you enjoy driving brand performance in a fast-paced design environment and you’re looking for career advancement, contact us now to hear more regarding the opportunity.