Global Brand Manager, Apparel Label Solutions - East Midlands
Global provider of apparel label solutions, that supports Clothing brands, Retailers and manufacturers all around the world, with a comprehensive range of products and services aimed at optimising brand identity and supply chain performance, seek to appoint a Global Brand Manager to successfully position the brand and execute a global marketing strategy that supports and aligns their group sales objectives.
Via trans continental sales and marketing offices, they have widespread manufacturing operations in the global garment manufacturing hotspots, working with over 3000 customers worldwide.
With a strong focus on execution and providing technical expertise throughout the process, you must be capable of nurturing long term partnerships that are built through trust and reliability, in a hands on role offering autonomy & responsibility across Clients on a global basis, that will create maximum exposure to both new and existing customers.
- Ensure brand identity is consistent on a global basis
- Generate digital and physical marketing collateral to build awareness of their unique strengths in supporting sales growth strategies.
- Identifying relevant media platforms and external partners/associations including the media, global events, industry influencers and trend setters.
- Co-ordinate the successful launch of new products ensuring communication to target customers & the wider Group through all relevant communication mediums.
- Identify and organise customer events at relevant trade shows that will elevate awareness of the Business at a global and regional level.
- Monitor competitor activity, delivering wider Company awareness of new products, manufacturing regions, new customers etc.
- Identify and manage relationships with external providers/suppliers to support global marketing activities.
- A track record of success in marketing innovation and communication development.
- Proven success of exceptional project management, concept and communication development, with the demonstrable confidence to present ideas to senior stakeholders that will influence the entire organisation.
- Excellent understanding of print and digital environments including social media platforms.
- An insatiable appetite for understanding core market dynamics and recognising how solutions can solve customer challenges.
- Commercially minded with a drive for clear ROI from proposed marketing activities.
- A passion for creativity, design and creating strong brand experiences.
- Natural interest in Fashion, Retail, trends and popular culture.
- A ‘hands on’ approach, able to work well with diverse groups across different geographies and within tight deadlines.
Offering a very attractive salary & benefits package, we seek an individual with the experience, personality, energy, drive & professional maturity to create a key presence at the heartbeat of this Globally positioned Business.