Group Operations Director | Point of Sale and Display | UK
1 day left
- Contract Type
A unique opportunity for an experienced Operations Director to take control of the strategic direction of a multi-site, specialist division in one of the world’s leading print, packaging and display solutions groups.
Group Operations Director | Point of Sale and Display | UK | Salary to attract the best
True global leader who’s name is a byword quality and innovation. This company possess state of the art facilities across multiple sites and are a winner of every leading industry award available. Renowned for investment and people development, they rightly remain at the very forefront of the industry.
As Group Operations Director you will be responsible for:
- Managing large teams across a multiple sites via a team of direct reports
- Ensuring output efficiencies and health and safety targets are achieved inline with group expectations
- Implement robust planning system to ensure productivity targets are met and to cope with seasonal demand
- Full Capex responsibility
- Maximising cohesion between sites, sharing best practice and resources to adopt a true group approach
Key attributes required:
- Senior level management experience essential with proven track record of developing and driving strategic direction and output efficiencies
- Outstanding planning and resource management experience
- Strong man-manager able to win hearts and minds
- Background in managing health & safety principles within a multiple site group operation
Fantastic opportunity for career development with full autonomy to play a pivotal role in the ongoing success of a global leader by driving the strategic direction at a senior level.
Apply for Group Operations Director | Point of Sale and Display | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly