Studio Manager - Structural POS
Are you an experienced designer with experience creating innovative structural POS designs?
Our client are an European leader in print and point of sale and they are looking for a Leader for their creative team and require the skill set of a talented CAD Studio Design Leader to add value to their clients through exciting and innovative design ideas. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced design environment based at their impressive offices in London.
As the CAD Studio Manager will you be responsible for:
• Manage delivery of briefs to time and budget requirements
• Manage multiple bespoke projects from concept through to delivery
• Liaise with account managers and creative staff to drive design projects ensuring they are fit for purpose
• Will include mainly local travel though occasionally international will be required.
To be successful in this CAD Manager role you will have:
• Experience in the use of Artios, Kasemake, or relevant design package.
• Experience with typical POS materials such as corrugated cardboard, plastics, and papers.
• Experience on driving multiple projects in unison, often managing from concept through to delivery.
• Relevant mechanical engineering qualification preferred, though not essential.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
• 50k Salary + additional travel allowance
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced CAD Designer within Print & POS to make a real contribution and progress within a rapidly growing organisation!
Apply for Studio Manager - Structural POS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly