3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client has a reputation for delivering high impact digital print solutions. They are now undergoing a period of significant expansion to take them to the next level.
They are seeking a commercially aware Estimator who they can count on to supply accurate & consistent prices in accordance to customers’ contract. Your role will be to produce Production Methods in accordance to the Production Method Guidelines.
- Produce clear and efficient working methods for production, in accordance to guidelines agreed with production
- Manage & Maintain workflow lists
- Use creative & imaginative ideas for waste reduction and savings
- Use Excel to build tables and matrices to summarise information. Manage data by sorting, filtering and basic calculation/statistical functions
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of the MIS systems, tools and calculators
- Handling & filing information from enquiries in a clear concise format, for future reference
This role requires a charismatic people person who can build strong customer relationships, resulting in loyalty and customer confidence. Your communication skills will also come into hand when liaising with suppliers and staff. You will be expected to keep everyone up to date on key information in a succinct way.
We are looking for someone who can look for ways around problems, solve them. provide solutions and obtain success.
Candidates must have a background in print.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly