Business Development Manager
A new appointment is on offer for an experienced Business Development Manager looking to join our team. Established for over 30 years Word Perfect Print is a well established design and print company that is expanding its product range and services. We are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager to join the team at this exciting stage of company growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in litho, digital print, finishing and graphics studio management. A working knowledge of web2print would be beneficial but not essential.
Skills and experience
• Client facing personality.
• Graphics, pre-press, print and finishing management
• Full knowledge and understanding of print and finishing processes (litho & digital)
• Previous experience of managing a production team
• Strong people management/leadership abilities
• Be able to implement and manage change
• Proven track record of financial business development
• Excellent IT skills
• Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising
• Leadership skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Selling a full end-to-end service covering graphics, commercial litho, digital, web2print, direct mail
• Targeting existing markets as well as developing and expanding into new sectors
• Working in a strategic sales capacity targeting contractual and larger tender work over a period of 2+ years
• Negotiating at senior level
• Sales experience of contractual and tender work
• Proven track record of successful sales
• Consultative sales approach to winning new business opportunities
• Sharp commercial acumen
• Ambitious and driven to succeed
Salary starting at £30k and is negotiable depending on experience with the opportunity to earn commission.
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly