Artworker (Large Format) - Berkshire - £26k
If you're an Artworker with experience of working with large format graphics and feel it's time to explore other work avenues, then read on...
You will be responsible for taking briefs from internal Project Managers and laying out supplied artwork into a client facing proofing document, where you will need to be able to adapt client supplied artwork and preflight the artwork ready for production.
The ideal candidate will:
- Need Adobe Creative Suite Skills (Illustrator, In-Design, Photoshop and Acrobat) – Mac
- Need knowledge of PitStop Pro and Cladera Grand RIP
- Need excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be able to work with your own initiative and as part of a team
- Will have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Will need exceptional attention to detail and ability to overcome challenges
- Have technical awareness of large format graphic production processes
- 3-5 years experience in large format graphics
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Methodical, organised and accurate working methods
- Ability to manage workflow with our MIS system
We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude, an individual committed to giving 100% customer satisfaction. You will of course be organised, professional and an excellent communicator and able to build relationships internally. A keen eye for detail is of paramount importance.
These types of opportunities don't hang around for long so don't delay - send in your CV today!