Client Systems Director | POS | UK
Outstanding opportunity to join one of the most revered global groups in print and packaging within their POS division. An organisation synonymous with innovation and cutting edge technology, working with the world’s most prestigious brands.
Client Systems Director | POS | UK | Salary to Attract the Best
As a group that continues to grow through organic growth and through acquisitions globally, they are creating a new role for a technical and systems leader to head up their technology function from the UK, providing the critical link between customers and IT to create bespoke client systems for digital asset management and MRM solutions.
As Client Systems Director, you will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for front end client systems
- Liaising with UK and international IT teams to devise and implement bespoke functionalities
- Client facing – working with new and existing contracts to understand client requirements and develop fitting solutions working with technical and software teams
- Presenting complex technical information in simplified terms to relevant parties
- Working with leading FMCG brands and retailers
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating in a IT/software function within a print/packaging or POS function
- Accustomed to dealing with clients face to face
- A technical mind able to translate complex solutions to non-technical stakeholders
- Multi-site experience within a matrix organisation
- Proven track record of dealing with front end client systems
An unmissable chance to join a global group with a reputation for the highest quality in POS. For the chance to work for a leading, international group with state of the art capabilities, contact us today for more information.