Business Development Manager - Signage
NEW VACANCY! (SN1165)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNAGE
LONDON / SURREY
£Open Depending on Turnover + Commission + Car Allowance + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our client has been established for 20 years and specialise in bespoke signage, wayfinding and safety signage. They sell into private companies, councils, car parking, construction and education markets.
The company are currently recruiting for a motivated Business Development Manager to actively sell the company's product range.
The role will be a split of bringing in New Business (50%) and developing and growing Existing Accounts (50%).
- You will be covering the South East / London
- Phoning dormant accounts and potential leads.
- Provide the highest quality customer communication written and verbal both internally and externally.
- Updating your pipeline of estimates, with dates, won or lost
- Creation of digital project folders that capture all communications.
- Submit estimates and quotations to end clients in a professional manner.
- Be the first point of contact for the client.
- Manage client expectations in regard project deliverables.
- Familiarise oneself with all divisional products and services within the company's portfolio.
- Ensure all invoicing is completed with relevant purchase order and amounts are accurate for month end analysis
- Complete waste initiatives email when errors occur
- Negotiate with suppliers for special projects outside our normal supplier base, ensuring best price is achieved.
- Broker a close working relationship with the team you work with.
- Have a positive attitude
- Deal efficiently with invoice queries resolving if required by raising required credit notes