Project Manager - Signs / Visual Merchandise
NEW VACANCY! (SN1164)
PROJECT MANAGER - SIGNS / VISUAL MERCHANDISE
£Open (Depending on Experience) + Company Car / Car Allowance + Bonus
Our client is an award-winning signage and visual merchandising company based in the North West, boasting an extensive client base within the retail and leisure markets. They are industry leaders in creating and delivering bespoke solutions in signage, retail displays and visual merchandising to maximise their clients' sales and brand recognition.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and hungry Project Manager to join progressive business. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a forward-thinking and driven personality, along with experience in delivering national graphics and signage programmes.
This role will involve maintaining and developing client relationships and liaising with internal departments to deliver an effective and efficient project from start to finish.
- Good understanding of project management principles and practices (Risk, Scheduling, Contingency, Critical Path)
- Ability to understand and analyse issues
- Goal orientation and action-focused
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- Tact and diplomacy with good communication skills
- Good facilitator / mediator, able to resolve conflict
- Commercial acumen
- Strong relationship building skills - both external and internal
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive, enthusiastic and a willing member of the team
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director
- Experience in multi-disciplined project schedule and financial management
- Experience in retail and construction preferred but not essential
- Aftermarket and customer service support