Planning Manager | Packaging | North West
Expanding multi-million operation with a fantastic business model in the contract packing sector. Serving high profile pharmaceutical clients this is a superb career development role that will appeal to a Planning Manager looking to add value to a well-invested business with exciting growth plans for 2019/20.
Planning Manager | Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A highly ethical pharmaceutical contract manufacturer with quality credentials, operating from a fully accredited facility. With an extensive range of packaging solutions at their disposal this is a company able to support unique requirements for manufacturing, filling and packing pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare products and nutraceutical products. Partnering major blue chip brands they work to a dedicated vision of world class excellence in contract packing through quality and innovation.
As Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the timely and cost effective production of pharmaceutical products
- Planning and coordinating all production activities involved in the manufacture of finished products
- Production planning for 24 lines working 24/7
- Overseeing two schedulers
- Controlling the flow of work to meet both customer and manufacturing deadlines
- Managing and maintaining QA management systems
As Planning Manager you will be scheduling and monitoring progress of the company’s production orders in a timely and cost effective manner.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience working in a production planning role
- Effective and cost-efficient production planning skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills with the ability to compile detailed working schedules
- Man-management skills
- Supply chain management experience is an advantage
- Experience using SAP, Winman and/or Q-Pulse software a distinct advantage
A company that is thriving and has a positive expansion strategy you’ll receive impressive benefits package alongside the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth plan.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.