Planning Manager | Packaging | North West
Expanding multi-million operation with a fantastic business model in the contract packing sector. Serving high profile pharmaceutical clients this is a superb career development role that will appeal to a Planning Manager looking to add value to a well-invested business with exciting growth plans for 2019/20.
Planning Manager | Packaging | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A highly ethical pharmaceutical contract manufacturer with quality credentials, operating from a fully accredited facility. With an extensive range of packaging solutions at their disposal this is a company able to support unique requirements for manufacturing, filling and packing pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare products and nutraceutical products. Partnering major blue chip brands they work to a dedicated vision of world class excellence in contract packing through quality and innovation.
As Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the timely and cost effective production of pharmaceutical products
- Planning and coordinating all production activities involved in the manufacture of finished products
- Production planning for 24 lines working 24/7
- Overseeing two schedulers
- Controlling the flow of work to meet both customer and manufacturing deadlines
- Managing and maintaining QA management systems
As Planning Manager you will be scheduling and monitoring progress of the company’s production orders in a timely and cost effective manner.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience working in a production planning role
- Effective and cost-efficient production planning skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills with the ability to compile detailed working schedules
- Man-management skills
- Supply chain management experience is an advantage
- Experience using SAP, Winman and/or Q-Pulse software a distinct advantage
A company that is thriving and has a positive expansion strategy you’ll receive impressive benefits package alongside the opportunity to be part of an exciting growth plan.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.
Apply for Planning Manager | Packaging | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly