Print Finisher | Commercial Print | South Wales
FSC and ISO certified this company boast an extensive and growing blue-chip client list. As a result of year on year growth they currently have an opportunity for a Print Finisher to join their expanding finishing department.
Print Finisher | Commercial Print | South Wales | Excellent Salary & Benefits
A family owned business operating from a modern purpose-built premises, this company house state-of-the-art presses and a variety of finishing and binding equipment, allowing them to offer a complete range of printed products, from business stationery to case bound books.
As a Print Finisher you will be responsible for finishing high quality litho and digital print work.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Operating a range of equipment to include:
- Polar Guillotines
- Stahl Folders
- MBO Folder
- Muller stitcher
- Working across double day shift
- Quality control inline with ISO requirements
- Maintenance of machinery and work space
Key attributes required:
- Litho print finishing experience essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong eye for detail
- Flexible approach to shift pattern and overtime requirements
A fast paced and challenging role offering the opportunity to work with a regionally renowned printer, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you’re an experienced Print Finisher looking to develop your career.
Shortlisting is happening currently so if the role is of interest submit your details without delay.