Business Development Manager - Direct Mail / Transactional
Up to £35K + 25% GP Commission (Guaranteed for the first 3 months) + Car or Car Allowance
Our client is a well-established, privately owned and financially sound, niche transactional solutions company, who work with a variety of markets including NHS, Financial, Councils, and Retail.
Our client is looking to recruit an ambitious and hungry Business Development Manager who can sell a full transactional solution, from mail, statements, bills, storage, and online solutions, anywhere in the UK.
This role is NOT targeted and there is a definite progression opportunity within the business.
The successful candidate will:
- Cover the UK
- At least two years' experience within the direct mail / transactional mail industry
- Professional, highly presentable and customer-focused candidate, with experience negotiating with and presenting to senior managers and board members
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and in well-presented written documents
- Target work up to £500K in run size
- Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed KPIs and targets, managing personal time and productivity as effectively as possible
- Developing and maintaining your accounts as well as generating new business through various channels
- Accurately forecast anticipated monthly sales revenue to the line manager with weekly updates
- Ensure that personal KPI sales activity levels are achieved and reported monthly to line manager
- Able to work on own initiative
- A determined self-starter
- Energetic and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure
- Be money driven with a personal desire to succeed
Job reference: DM1071